- BC Games
Penticton Chamber elects 2013 directors
The Penticton & Wine Country Chamber of Commerce elected their 2013 board of directors last week during their annual general meeting, which was followed by a reception where members had the opportunity to mingle with the new directors after Mayor Dan Ashton performed the swearing in ceremony.
The first order of business for the new directors will be to elect the board executive, which will take place at a special directors meeting on April 3, 2013. Campbell Watt of Dominion Lending Centres is returning as Past President for 2012.
The new directors include:
- Koriena Budd, Job Options BC-WCG International
- Jason Cox, Bayleys Brew Ha Ha
- Doug Dean, Grape Escapes Wine Tours
- Aaron Dodsworth, White Kennedy Chartered Accountants
- Doug Eaton, Locke Real Estate & Property Management Ltd.
- Jorg Engel, Maple Leaf Spirits Inc.
- Ed Kennedy, The Penticton Herald
- Keith MacIntyre, Big Bear Software Inc.
- Elizabeth Marion, Princeton Wood Preservers Ltd.
- Andre Martin, Andre Martin Consulting
- Tami O’Callaghan, Complete Mortgage Services
- Deborah O’Mara, South Okanagan Events Centre
- Cary Schneiderat, Pearce Taylor Schneiderat
- Dianne Van Schilt, Royal LePage Locations West