A total of 107 cars were registered for the Rotary Car Show on Saturday, ranging from muscle cars to hot rods to classic cars.
Cars were registered under nine categories, with a total of 12 winners picked — one for each category, two trophies and a people’s choice award.
Throughout the day, a beverage garden was on hand for those feeling thirsty, while entertainers Judy Rowe and the Diamonds and Kyle Anderson performed at the show in Rotary Park near The Peach.
A pancake breakfast was also available for attendees at the show.
The winners of the car show were:
- 1949 and older stock: Don Smith’s 1931 Ford
- 1950-60 stock: Barry Whymark’s 1958 Chevrolet Impala
- 1961-70 stock: Cyril Cecconi’s 1964 Pontiac GTO
- 1971-99 stock: Don Sussey’s 1972 GMC 4×4
- 1950-99 modified: Gerry Turchak’s 1967 Pontiac GTO
- Sport and muscle: Stuart Scott’s 1968 Camaro
- 2000 and newer: Ken Swanson’s 2015 Corvette
- Street rod resto rod: Fred Kilby’s 1933 Ford three-window coupe
- Imports – stock: Estelle Sankey’s 1966 Volkswagen Beetle
- Modified imports and tuners: Chelsie Lesnoski’s 2013 Scion FR-S
- Ken Paton Memorial Trophy: Peter Poulton’s 1956 Thunderbird
- Eric Ruby Memorial Trophy: Curtis and Sharon Johnson’s 1974 MGB
- People’s choice award: Gerry Turchak’s 1967 Pontiac GTO