As people adapt to social distancing and businesses in Penticton shut their doors or alter the way they operate due the global COVID-19 pandemic, it has become increasingly difficult to know what is still open and in what capacity.
Many restaurants and bars have closed for the foreseeable future, however a handful of others have stayed open for either take-out or delivery.
The following list is a compilation of restaurants and establishments in Penticton that remain open in some form despite the coronavirus crisis:
- Villa Rosa Ristorante open for delivery and take-out
- Upper Bench Winery open with regular hours
- Time Winery open with altered hours
- Tim Hortons open for take-out only
- Ashoka Indian Cuisine open for take-out and delivery
- Bad Tattoo Brewing open for delivery
- Blenz Coffee open for take-out only
- Brodo Kitchen open with altered hours for take-out and delivery
- Cannery Brewing open for take-out only
- Kojo Sushi open for take-out and delivery
- Mykonos Pizza open for take-out and delivery
- Poplar Grove Winery open with altered hours for take-out and delivery
- Salty’s Beach House open for take-out and delivery
- Salvation Army Food Bank open with regular hours
- Shades on Main open for take-out only
- Singletree Winery open with regular hours
- Skaha Pizza open for take-out and delivery
- Slackwater Brewing open for take-out only
- Corleone’s Pizzaeria open with altered hours for take-out and delivery
All fast-food establishments in Penticton also remain open at this time, however dine-in service is not available.
All grocery stores remain open, with some offering special hours for seniors. London Drugs remains open and is dedicating an hour of opening time each day to healthcare workers.
Canadian Tire remains open.
Rona remains open.
Shoppers Drug Mart remains open.
All gas stations remain open.
Government liquor stores remain open.
As for medications, all Penticton pharmacies remain open with most offering a free delivery service. If you’re not sure if your pharmacy delivers, you are encouraged to call.
This list was comprised using data from the Penticton and Wine Country Chamber of Commerce. The Western News recognizes that information is subject to change, and there may be other businesses who are continuing to serve the community and are not included in this list. If you wish to have your business added to an updated version of this list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.