Fire breaks out at Riverbed Bistro

Upper floor of restaurant / guest house gutted by flames Saturday night

  • Feb. 1, 2014 9:00 a.m.

Keremeos and District Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire that broke out in the upper storey of the Riverbed Bistro Saturday evening around 8 p.m.

All four units of the top  floor of the restaurant / accommodation complex were gutted in the fire.

Flames were visible on two sides of the upper floor when responding firefighters arrived on scene, the firehall being located right across the road from the building.

There were no injuries in the fire and none of the accommodation units were occupied at the time of the fire, which is currently under investigation.

 

Be Among The First To Know

Sign up for a free account today, and receive top headlines in your inbox Monday to Saturday.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up
Pop-up banner image