The Town of Osoyoos is rescinding the boil water advisory issued on Nov. 9. This is effective immediately for those addresses impacted.
Agricultural Irrigation Systems 8 and 9 will remain on boil water notice until further announcement.
The boil water notice applied to all properties in the following areas:
* Highway 97th from 62nd Avenue to 12th Avenue
* 32nd Avenue from Highway to the end of the line
* Lobelia Drive from Oleander Drive heading south to 32nd Avenue
* Jasmine Drive from Oleander Drive heading south to 32nd Avenue
* 89th Street from 32nd Avenue to 22nd Avenue
* 26th Avenue from Highway to 89th Street
* 12th Avenue from Highway 97 to 91st Street