1. Which minor hockey coach made the biggest impact on you and why?
John Batchelor because he taught me valubale lessons on and off the ice and also to treat everyone with respect.
2. What is your favorite hockey memory?
Winning the Western Canadian Bantam Championship and being named to Team Canada’s U17 squad.
3. Do you have a pre-game routine? If so, what is it?
No, try not to. Keep it relaxed.
4. Who is your favorite hockey players(s) and why?
Shea Webber. Excellent leader. Handles himself in high pressure situations.
5. What’s the best advice your parents gave you about playing hockey?
Do everything opposite that my dad does when he plays beer league.
6. If you could have dinner with any hockey players, dead or alive, who would they be? Why?
Nick Lidstrom because there is a reason he’s called the “perfect human.”