1. Which minor hockey coach made the biggest impact on you and why?
Tim Mills because he always pushed me to my full potential and always helped me improve my game in every aspect. He was always hard on me, never easy, and I thank him for that.
2. What is your favourite hockey memory?
Last year making Team Canada West because any time you get to represent your country, it is the ultimate dream.
3. Do you have a pre-game routine? If so, what is it?
I like to nap for about an hour and a half at least before my pre-game meal.
4. Who is your favorite hockey player(s) and why?
Peter Forsberg — Try to play the type of way he did.
5. What’s the best advice your parents gave you about playing hockey?
Always give it your all no matter what, and never give up.
6. If you could have dinner with any hockey players, alive or dead, who would they be? Why?