1. Which minor hockey coach made the biggest impact on you and why? My dad, Tom Bast, because he taught me everything that I know today.
2.What is your favourite hockey memory? The 2013 national championship and Fred Page Cup.
3. What age did you start playing hockey? I was playing when I was four and skating by two.
4.Who is your favourite hockey player and why? Mark Giordano, he has been an underrated player his whole life and he is a great leader.
5. What are some things you like doing in your spare time? Golf, iPad games.
6. Along with hockey, what other sports have you played that you enjoy? Baseball and golf.
7. What do you consider your best hockey skill? My skating.
8. Why do you wear the number that you do? My dad wore it.
9. What are your superstitions if you have any? It’s a superstition not to say.
10. Who has the best sense of humour on the team? Why? Dante Fabbro — he is a bit strange and is a fun guy.