1. Which minor hockey coach made the biggest impact on you and why?
Wayne Trook believed in me and taught me life lessons.
2. What is your favourite hockey memory?
Making Team Canada U17 and winning the B.C. Major Midget League and Pacifics.
3. Do you have a pre-game routine? If so, what is it?
Pre-game meal, walk and nap.
4. Who is your favorite hockey player(s) and why?
Jonathan Toews because of his handwork and skill.
5. What’s the best advice your parents gave you about playing hockey?
Always give 110 per cent on and off the ice.
6. If you could have dinner with any hockey players, alive or dead, who would they be? Why?
Cody DePourcq because he’s a hometown hero and has a great smile.