Discovery House is holding a digital dunk tank Father’s Day fundraiser.
Ahead of the splashdown, Discovery House will be releasing several videos starting Monday, June 14 showing the families they have helped, and the lives they have changed. Discovery House alumni will share their experiences of how they have been restored to their communities and families.
Pledges can be made to the participants in the dunk tank, and the Discovery House is still looking for more who are willing to take the plunge.
Participants so far include:
1) Discovery House Executive Director – Jerome Abraham
2) VIP Mobile Spa Owner – Michelle Prystay
3)) Omland Heal Accounting – Kris Omland
4) Discovery House Alumnus – Gord Portman
5) Slimz Brand Barber Lounge – Jimmy Slimz
6) Discovery House Alumnus – Matthew Jones
7) Kona Sankey – Router Cat Media
This year’s event will be hosted online as a Facebook Live event due to the ongoing public health orders pandemic. They are hoping to raise $20,000 to help support an abstinence-based recovery bed and treatment space for those who cannot otherwise afford long-term treatment.
All donations over $20 will receive a tax-deductible receipt.
To report a typo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.