Until further notice, a boil water notice has been issued on Monday, Dec. 13 in regards to construction work relating to the water twinning project being undertaken by TwinCon Enterprises Ltd.
Bacteriological sampling has indicated a concern with the water system and a Boil Water Notice has been issued to the following areas:
- Oleander Drive from Highway 97 to Jasmine Drive
- Lobelia Drive from Oleander to 32nd Avenue
- Jasmine Drive from Oleander to 32nd Avenue
- Wildflower Court from 32nd Avenue to end of the Road
- 32nd Avenue from Highway 97 to Swiws Provincial Park
The Town of Osoyoos and Interior Health recommend all individuals should be boiling water for a minimum of one minute or find a safe alternative until further notice.
Water intended for drinking, washing ready to eat fruits and vegetables, making beverages, ice, or brushing teeth should be boiled for a minimum of one minute.
Please notify tenants, visitors, or other building occupants of the boil water notice.
This is the second boil water notice in a month out of Osoyoos.
The last notice was for similar addresses and ordered on Nov. 10 and recently rescinded.