A boil water notice has been put in place for some residents of Osoyoos.
The town and Interior Health are recommending that residents either boil water for at least a minute before using it or to find other safe alternatives.
Boiling should be done before drinking, washing fruits and vegetables, making drinks or ice and before brushing your teeth.
The boil water notice applies to all properties in the following areas:
* Highway 97th from 62nd Avenue to 12th Avenue
* 32nd Avenue from Highway to the end of the line
* Lobelia Drive from Oleander Drive heading south to 32nd Avenue
* Jasmine Drive from Oleander Drive heading south to 32nd Avenue
* 89th Street from 32nd Avenue to 22nd Avenue
* 26th Avenue from Highway to 89th Street
* 12th Avenue from Highway 97 to 91st Street
To report a typo, email: email@example.com.<>