1. Which minor hockey coach made the biggest impact on you and why? Brad Herauf. He played me in all situations and allowed me to develop as a player.
2.What is your favourite hockey memory? Playing in the Mac’s final at the Saddledome.
3. What age did you start playing hockey? I started playing at age 5.
4.Who is your favourite hockey player and why? Steven Stamkos, he brings it every night.
5. Along with hockey, what other sports have you played that you enjoy? Basketball, football and lacrosse.
7. What do you consider your best hockey skill? My hockey smarts and faceoffs.
8. Why do you wear the number that you do? It’s the same as my birthday.
9. What are your superstitions if you have any? Tie the left skate before the right.